Labour Day 2017 is less than a week away, and once again, this will be a great opportunity to join hundreds of OPSEU activists, the WE OWN IT CAMPAIGN, the Fight for $15 & Fairness/Make it Fair Campaign, and more than 20,000 of our labour and community allies at the BIGGEST, LOUDEST and PROUDEST annual labour event in Canada!
- WE OWN IT! Stop the privatization of our public services!
- Support the Fight for $15 and Fairness!
- Speak up for the rights of ALL workers and our communities!
When: Monday, Sept. 4 at 8 a.m.
Where: University Avenue, east side, south of Dundas St.
March: West on Queen St. to Dufferin then south into the CNE
- INVITE your OPSEU sisters, brothers & comrades to join us!
- BRING your family, kids & friends
- OPSEU T-SHIRTS and FREE ADMISSION to the CNE for all OPSEU members marching with us
- PRIZES for the OPSEU locals with the best turn-out
- SNACKS & DRINKS for marchers along the route. (Bring your own water.)
- RIDES available FOR THOSE WITH MOBILITY ISSUES. (SPACES ARE LIMITED. E-mail us early to reserve your seat email@example.com)